For the first time in the history of the Politecnico di Torino, the Career Day will be held exclusively online.
In this section you will understand:
- How the career week is structured,
- What is the optimal path to follow to get the most out of this initiative,
- What are the tools at your disposal to collect information and apply.
The event will be structured over 3 weeks:
- During the first week (from 5th to 9th October) you will be able to access professional orientation meetings in preparation for the Digital Career Week;
- During the second week (from 12th to 16th October) the real event will take place with individual meetings, group presentations and job offers to which you can apply;
- The third week (from 19th to 23rd October) will be available to companies for selection interviews. You will participate in the interviews only if you are summoned, chosen from among those who responded to job postings and / or who participated in webinars, visited the virtual stands and sent your spontaneous application.